Appointment Etiquette at Madison Orthopedic Massage
By following these simple guidelines you will be sure to make the best of your time with us:
1) Download the requested paperwork and fill out completely. Bring it with to your apt.
2) Make arrangements to be 15 min early to your apt at all possible to allow for necessary intake.
3) Bring with you your requested shorts (and sports bra if female) if you scheduled an Orthopedic Massage
4) Bring any lotion or special needs with you that were discussed prior to making the apt.
5) You may not leave children unattended while receiving your service.
6) If you have a complicated cervical or lumbar issue ( recent surgery, radiculopathy, parasthesia ) you will need to book a minimum of a 90 minute apt for the first orthopedic visit to allow for adequate discussion of history, view your written MRI Report/ XRays if you have them, and assessment. Photos are fine if you do not have originals. I do not have a way of viewing your MRI dvd discs.
7) IMPORTANT!: If you are booking a 4 handed service - YOU MUST SCHEDULE 2 APTS-ONE WITH AMY AND ONE WITH SUNRISE. You must look at each of our schedules and book an apt with each of us at the same time.If you do not have two confirmations one from each of us then you do not have this apt. I know this is confusing but its the only way the scheduler will allow it. If you have trouble we will be glad to book it for you just call for assistance.