Appointment Etiquette at Madison Orthopedic Massage
By following these simple guidelines you will be sure to make the best of your time with us:
1) Download the requested paperwork and fill out completely. Bring it with to your apt.
2) Make arrangements to be 15 min early to your apt at all possible to allow for necessary intake.
3) Bring with you your requested shorts (and sports bra if female) if you scheduled an Orthopedic Massage
4) Bring any lotion or special needs with you that were discussed prior to making the apt.
5) Currently you may not bring children with you to your service unless they are a minor and you remain with them for the entire appointment. You are permitted to have one family member assist you if medically necessary and they too will be required to remain with you the entire service if entering the building.
6) If you have a complicated cervical or lumbar issue ( recent surgery, radiculopathy, parasthesia ) you will need to book a minimum of a 90 minute apt for the first orthopedic visit to allow for adequate discussion of history, view your written MRI Report/ XRays if you have them, and assessment. Photos are fine if you do not have originals. I do not have a way of viewing your MRI dvd discs.